Have you ever wanted to own your own travel agency? Maybe you have worked for another Disney travel agency that have not treated you well, or you think you can do it better on your own. Now is your chance with MagicalHosts. MagicalHosts is perfect for the full or part-time Disney travel agent who wants to do things their own way and become owners of an agency without having to deal with all of the behind the scenes agency troubles.
- Lead by 18+ year veteran Disney Travel Agency owner
- Personalized introductory trainings, continuing support and business coaching
- Reservation, administrative and accounting support
- Errors and Omissions insurance
- No minimum productivity requirements
- Ability to have vacation/sick coverage by other agents
- Ability to book all Disney destinations including Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruises, Adventures by Disney, Aulani plus both Vero Beach and Hilton Head. Agents will also have access to Universal Orlando vacations as well as Universal training and discounts.
- Basic website ready to go using your domain (including training)
- Assistance with domain registration, email setup and social media setup
- Disney system setup
- Access to Travel Agent CRM and Commission tracking software
- Continued technical support as needed
MagicalHosts Commission Benefits
- Make up to 90% commissions (based on your experience level)
- Top tier Disney commission levels
- Online commission tracking and reporting
- IATAN card upon reaching $5,000 in commissions during last 12 months
- Access to discounted Disney rooms, tickets and cruises
- Peer Disney Travel agent private facebook group
- Access to Disney College of Knowledge and Disney travel agent training
- MagicalHosts training and access to internal training videos
- Access to Disney FAMS for more experienced agents
We thrive when you thrive, and will do everything in our power to help you succeed. Being a Disney Travel Agent isn’t easy, it is a lot of work, long hours, busy days, but can be an incredibly fulfilling job. Having done this for a long time, I know exactly what it takes be successful, and we want to help you flourish.
Commissions and Fees
MagicalHosts offers several levels of agencies. Your initial level will be determined when you start with MagicalHosts and can be updated at any time once you meet the requirements to move up a level.
Tier 1 – New to Travel
Agents who are new to the travel industry, or may not have worked in travel for some time.
Tier 2 – Experienced Agents
Agents who have 1+ years of booking Disney travel, or $5,000 in earned commission.
Tier 3 – Established Agents
Agents with $10,000+/year in total commissions (proof may be required).
Tier 4 – Executive Agents
Agents with $25,000+/year in total commissions (proof may be required).
As stated above, you can move between levels at any time by paying the difference between the annual fees. Any future commissions will then be paid at the new rate. Agents can move down levels only when their annual contract is up for renewal.
Other fees that may be incurred by agent will be disclosed, discussed and included in contract. These fees are minor and usually involve excess postage, subagents, vacation coverage and other rare items.
Are you Ready?
Please fill out the form below to start the process. Please include as much information as possible.
Please note that we are not hiring you for a job, this is not a job application. Please be as honest as you can so we know how we can best help you. Some people are not a fit for MagicalHosts, and if you are not, we will not ignore you, we will get back to you and help you find somewhere that might be a better fit for you.
We aim to get back to all inquiries by email within 12 hours, most are replied to much sooner. This will be the start of a conversation for both of us. Thank you!